Monday, July 21, 2008

The best mistake I even made

Sorry that I have hurt you

Sorry that I have bothered you

Sorry that I have troubled you

Sorry that I have annoyed you




I know that you won’t read that

I really wanna you never know that…

How much I miss you

How much I give up for you

How I break my life into pieces

How much tears I have because of you




I have done my best

To treat you as good as I can be

Although I know that it does not matter any longer



These months… are the best months in my life

Also the worst months

I’ve never thought that

I am so crazy about a lady

I am willing to give up nearly everything for you

Even if I already know that

You will not accept me





I still have the SMSess

the emails

the gifts

everything about you

I just could not forget you

How you share you story with me

How you open your weakness to me

How you share your dreams with me




If I really love you

I should never make you feel sad



I deserve to be in deep shit

while you don't




The only point I can convince myself

Is that you deserve a better guy than me

Much better one




I should disappears in your life

until we can face each other again




I really don’t wanna lost you forever in my life

No comments: