Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mania+depression=bipolar

After the 12 dosage of whisky

and a emotion turmoil

Now it is in the recovery stage

In fact I have given up any hope



But before I have my last try to contact her

her email arrived.



and I fall back into the hole



now I have a new found perspective

although it may not be working well

but at least I can find a way to put a full stop

to the affair that both of us are suffering




what is next is full of uncertainty

but what is certainty?




I really wanna chase my goal

with all my heart, my wisdom, my effort, and my energy

If I still lose, that will be fine



New habit, new attitude, new energy

That is what I am seeking for

I will draw the experience from the old failure

and don't the pain being wasted



The present is the result of the past

history cannot be ignored

At the same time

Bygones are bygones

looking at the rear mirror is meaningless

as people has to be forward-looking



Well, I can handle that

Give me a bit more of time

and some kind of enlightenment

and a health dorsal of pain

The cure will be ready

No comments: