Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gift

Buying a gift to the beloved one is always a painful process.

There are two roads you can take,

To play safe and buy something she surely likes

Or to pick one that may surprise her



I usually have the option one

showing my lack of creativity

Many says that the handmade stuff will be the best

which may never be true for me

as I have my poor skills in Arts proved by my Art teacher




Now I have a gift list in my iphone

should not waste any good ideas as it is as rare as the chance I can contact her

I becomes a collector of little gifts.

Although I know that well, I am writing off a lot of my energy and my money




Of course I have more than the little gift

I wanna to be an expert to cheer up her

the sad fact is that

If she love you, you mere presence will do the job




But now, I wanna cheer up myself…

No comments: